Student Life

Study in the UK

All BUB undergraduate degrees are awarded by the University of Salford. And since they are identical to those available on Salford’s UK campus, students at BUB are able to transfer to Salford, Manchester at any stage once they have completed their Foundation Year (subject to any specific professional body requirements). There are also opportunities for BUB students to make shorter study visits to Salford, such as summer schools and special study tours.