Assistant/Associate Professor Psychology
Please Note – The Closing Date for this Appointment is the 24th of June 2022.
To develop and deliver high-quality teaching material across a range of modules or short programmes. To contribute to the planning, design and development of programmes in collaboration with the University of Salford. To engage in scholarly activity and undertake high quality research.
Teaching and Learning
▪ Design teaching material and deliver either across a range of modules or within a subject area.
▪ Supervise student projects, including field trips and placements.
▪ Contribute to the planning, design and development of course and curriculum objectives and material, in collaboration with the University of Salford.
▪ Assess coursework and examinations, providing high quality feedback to students.
▪ Act as personal tutor to a group of students
How to Apply
• Click ‘APPLY NOW’ – Above Right, in the Red Box.
(you will be automatically connected with our dedicated ‘Careers’ mailbox)
• Compose a brief e-mail and include the above Career Title.
• Attach a Covering Letter to the e-mail, including a supporting statement.
• Attach your current CV, no more than 3 pages please.
Please Note – Within your supporting statement you should describe how your skills and experience match the criteria listed in the person specification. Please provide narrative to each of the key sections – Background and Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Competencies.
To ensure that your application can be considered, please follow the above instructions.
All applications will be reviewed and mapped against the published essential and desirable criteria.
Only those candidates that meet the essential criteria will be considered for this role.
Your supporting statement will be used, within the shortlisting process, to select the most appropriate candidates for the interview stage.
The shortlisted candidates will then be contacted directly, by the BUB HR Manager, to make the arrangements for an interview consisting of two separate parts :-
1 – 15 Minute Presentation on a Specified Topic.
2 – Interview with the BUB Interview Panel.
GRADE/LEVEL Level 7/8
START DATE 28.08.22