Assistant/Associate Professor Construction Project Management
Please Note – The Closing Date for this Appointment is the 12th of December 2021.
The successful candidate will join the College’s enthusiastic and expanding team of academics to deliver construction management related programmes at Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. Applications are welcomed from applicants with expertise in all aspects of construction management. Possible areas of specialism include:
▪ Industry experience of managing complex construction projects, handling planning, programming, health & safety and ethical issues.
▪ Lean and off-site theory and practice.
▪ Practical and theoretical digital construction management.
How to Apply
• Click ‘APPLY NOW’ – Above Right, in the Red Box.
(you will be automatically connected with our dedicated ‘Career’ mailbox)
• Compose a brief e-mail and please include the above Career Title.
• Attach a Covering Letter to your e-mail, including a supporting statement.
• Attach your current up-to-date CV, no more than 3 pages.
Please Note – Within your supporting statement you should describe how your skills and experience match the criteria listed in the attached person specification. Please provide narrative to each of the key sections – Background and Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Competencies.
To ensure your application will be considered, please follow the above instructions carefully.
All applications will be reviewed and mapped against the published essential and desirable criteria.
Only those candidates that meet the essential criteria can be considered for the role.
Your supporting statement will be used, within our shortlisting process, to select the most appropriate candidates for an interview.
The shortlisted candidates will then be contacted by the BUB HR Manager to make arrangements for the interview, consisting of two separate parts :-
1 – 15 Minute Presentation on a Specified Topic.
2 – Interview with the BUB Interview Panel.
GRADE/LEVEL Level 7/8
START DATE A.S.A.P.