MSc International Corporate Finance
This course is designed to provide you with a detailed understanding of the practical applications of modern finance theories in the financial world.
The programme combines a strong academic emphasis with a professional syllabus to enhance your employability. Learning from specialist staff with expertise in accounting, finance, economics and management, you will gain fundamental insights into strategic corporate decision-making, within an international context.
This program tracks the CFA syllabus, and complements this with additional skills, such as coding, experience in using databases and empirically testing complex financial models. Industry-focused, the programme culminates in the Industry Collaboration Project (ICP).
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to make key financial and strategic decisions in the daily operations of any organisation. This qualification will equip you to apply your skills in valuation, investment and financial decision-making, risk management and derivatives, financial instruments and markets, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate restructuring in developed and emerging markets.
You will gain valuable insights into strategic corporate decision-making within an international context. Equipping you for a career in international corporate finance, as well as improving your overall employability.
This program is designed for graduates with an academic background in one of the following subjects: economics, finance, accounting, business studies, management or related disciplines.
PROGRAMME Postgraduate Degrees
DURATION 2 Years (Part-Time)
• Equity Valuation and Financial Analysis
• Corporate and Quantitative Finance
• International Finance and Corporate Financial Strategy
• Risk, Portfolio and Investment Analysis
Semester Two and Three
• Industry Collaboration Project
• IELTS 6.5, with no individual element below 6.
• Undergraduate degree, a minimum 2:2 honours or 2.75/4.0 GPA or equivalent
• Two years (Part Time)
• Two intensive weekend teaching periods per module, with weekly seminars
• Total fees for the two years: BD 9,950