MSc Telecommunications, Technology and Innovation
This course is designed to provide you with an advanced and integrated curriculum that emphasises the role of innovation within the Telecommunications sector that is relevant, and appropriate to contemporary global business environments.
Candidates will gain valuable insight into industrial practice using ethical, responsible and sustainable methodologies.
This programme is designed to allow graduates to capitalise on previous studies and work experience by facilitating a comprehensive and systematic understanding of the complex and interrelating opportunities and challenges associated with innovation within business environments.
This qualification will allow you to appreciate the pivotal role of telecommunications in the running of modern economies and develop your skills as an innovative and critical thinker.
PROGRAMME Postgraduate Degrees
DURATION 2 Years (Part-time)
• Business Innovation and Industry 4.0
• Global Wireless and Mobile Telecommunications
• Paradigms of Accelerating Technological Change in Industry
• Network Technologies: Architecture and Design
Semester Two and Three
• International Dissertation
• IELTS 6.5, with no individual element below 6.
• Undergraduate degree, a minimum 2:2 honours or 2.75/4.0 GPA or equivalent
• Two years (Part Time)
• Two intensive weekend teaching periods per module, with weekly seminars
• Total fees for the two years: BD 11,500