Assistant/Associate Professor Interior Design
Please Note – There is No Closing Date for this Appointment (Available Until Filled)
If you like to deliver and develop high-quality teaching material, across a range of modules or short programmes and contribute to the planning and development of programmes. Engage in scholarly activity and undertake high quality research, then this could be the role for you.
Teaching and Learning
▪ Design teaching materials and deliver them across a range of modules.
▪ Supervise student projects including, where appropriate, field trips and placements.
▪ Contribute to the planning and development of course, curriculum and material, in collaboration with the University of Salford Programme Leaders.
▪ Set, mark and assess students work and examinations and provide timely, written feedback.
▪ Act as personal tutor to a group of students.
How to Apply
• Click ‘APPLY NOW’ – Above Right, in the Red Box.
(you will be automatically connected with our dedicated ‘Career’ mailbox)
• Compose a brief e-mail and please include the above Career Title.
• Attach a Covering Letter to your e-mail, including a supporting statement.
• Attach your current up-to-date CV, no more than 3 pages.
Please Note – Within your supporting statement you should describe how your skills and experience match the criteria listed in the attached person specification. Please provide narrative to each of the key sections – Background and Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Competencies.
To ensure your application will be considered, please follow the above instructions carefully.
All applications will be reviewed and mapped against the published essential and desirable criteria.
Only those candidates that meet the essential criteria can be considered for the role.
Your supporting statement will be used, within our shortlisting process, to select the most appropriate candidates for an interview.
The shortlisted candidates will then be contacted by the BUB HR Manager to make arrangements for the interview, consisting of two separate parts :-
1 – 15 Minute Presentation on a Specified Topic.
2 – Interview with the BUB Interview Panel.
GRADE/LEVEL Level 6/7/8
START DATE 17.09.22